Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Make Up Games and Skin Care


Since I don’t play many make up games at the moment, I’m more interested in skin care than anything else. I like to think that I am protecting my skin from the ravages of time so that someday I can pay attention again to what my face actually looks like in make up and perhaps develop a solid make up routine I can live with. Of course, I won’t be able to stop all of the aging process, but I’m hopeful I can make a difference on some level by taking care of my skin.

The extent of my make up games these days range from the proper face wash to the right creams for day and night. Moisture is essential for taking care of your skin, of course, so I have a cream for day time and a cream for nights to help soothe and polish my skin. I wash my face with an exfoliating cleanser to remove the dry and damaged skin. I then apply a day cream that helps to protect the skin from the sun. At night, I wash my face again with a gentle cleanser before applying a heavy night cream to moisturize and help tighten the skin to prevent any real signs of aging as long as possible.

No comments: