Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why I Love Make Up Games


Make up games are especially fun around my household. Not only do I have a rather astounding collection of play make up, I also have plenty of friends who like to play make up games with me. When we get together to play make up games, we always pool our various make up kits so we can see what all we have to work with.

Once we’re sure of the raw ingredients we have at our disposal, we’ll flip through various fashion magazines looking for some really outrageous makeup looks. I like the ones that include eyes full of eye shadow with glitter and gold. My friends have their own preferences, of course.

Once we have an idea in mind of what we’re going to be creating, we get started. The best make up games include everyone laughing and having a lot of fun. We want everyone to be excited about their look, so we’re careful to do the make up properly. If we have time and the resources, we’ll also grab a bunch of clothes and pull together a look transforming our make up games into a full makeover game.

No comments: