Monday, October 29, 2012

Make Up Games and the Office


I read an article the other day that said you must wear make up to be taken serious in the office. I’m not sure if I agree completely, but there is probably some merit to the article. In this particular piece, the author was trying to help young people understand how important it is to dress well and play make up games. I think it’s all a matter of opinion.  There are many successful women who don’t slather on a full face of make up every day anyhow.

I don’t normally wear make up to work, so playing intense make up games every day would drive me nuts. What I do use, however, is a heavy duty moisturizer and highlighter to ensure that my face looks healthy and clean. A bit of mascara and some lip gloss completes the look. If you have nice skin tone you can present a clean and healthy face to the world every day without layers of make up. Think of this as make up games for good reason.

No comments: