Monday, October 15, 2012

Make Up Games and Funky Eyeliner


Everywhere I look these days I’m finding girls – and guys – rocking some interesting eyeliner. These make up games are fun to look at, of course, and I’ll admit that I’m intrigued by them. What would I look like if I were wearing bold eyeliner? Perhaps I should add a few swipes for the day and find out. Should I use white liner? Black liner? Maybe I need a bit of extra flare with cat eyes and little dots.

Before anyone ever tries to play make up games with eyeliner, you absolutely have to go through a training process. Fortunately, there are many different videos and instructional how-tos out there now that will show you how to apply all sorts of make up items, including wild eyeliner. Practice at home first and be sure that you’re comfortable with the look you’re creating. Once you head to school with wild eyeliner, you’re set for the day, so you want to be sure that you’ve mastered it before you leave!

No comments: