Monday, June 13, 2011

Make Up Games and Eye Makeup


Recently I’ve noticed that I’m struggling with eye make up. I can’t seem to find the right colors or the right technique to make my eyes appear as big and luminous as they used to. Of coruse a lot of this is to be blamed on my age, not make up games, but still – I’d like to think that if I found the right technique for my thirties, I can look almost as good as I did in my twenties. For this reason, I’m going to have to seek out more make up games so that I can learn the necessary techniques.

Mascara was never the problem – I know how to lengthen and extend eyelashes that way. What I need to figure out is the best way to apply eye shadow and perhaps a liner to create a daytime look that is natural while also striking. To make it all just a bit more complicated, I want all the awesome new looks of my make up games to be visible behind my funky eye glasses. It’s a tall order, but I’m willing to bet that there are definitely make up games out there that can make it happen for me.  

No comments: