Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Make Up Games and Changing Routines


I need to change my routine. Right now I wash my face at night, but I think I need to change my soap or change my habits because I’m noticing a lot more acne than I used to have. This might be due to my current make up games, or it might be something that is just a phase I’m going through. I think I’ll start my make up games shake-up by buying a new soap –one that is more deep cleansing and then the accompanying moisturizer.

Once my skin seems to be clearing up, I’ll opt for more make up games that include the natural make up items rather than ones that are questionable with oils, dyes and chemicals. I’m even willing to forgo make up for a while if it helps my skin clear up. I don’t like to wake up with zits – especially since the teen years are well behind me now. Make up games should be enhancing my skin, not causing more break outs.

No comments: