Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Make Up Games for St. Patrick’s Day


It might not be a particularly major holiday, but the green festivity of Saint Patrick’s day does deserve a bit of recognition. I like to recognize this not-so-major holiday in a few different ways.

Play Green Make Up Games
The first way is by going gung-ho about the rules of Saint Patrick ’s Day. If I’m supposed to be dressed in green, I’ll find something to wear on my body and on my face. Eye shadow is the easy winner here, but you also have the option of face painting, or some crazy eyeliner. I like eye shadow if I’m somewhere like school, but I’ve been known to bring along a green grease pencil any paint everyone with shamrocks in the hallway.

Wear Green
Yes, you have to wear green, and a t-shirt is an easy way to go. I do like to branch out from the ordinary at times and go with the green socks. I feel that bright green socks worn with flats and a shirt make quite a statement. This is especially true if the socks are knee-high with little leprechauns on them.

No comments: