Monday, January 21, 2013

Make Up Games and Funky Nails


I've made up my mind this week. I’m going for a manicure and I’m not going to leave until I have some seriously funky nails. I've been minding my own business with all of these various make up games, waiting for a look that suits me, and I think this is it. I want to paint my nails something really popular and stylish and apparently that means I need to find something a bit darker than what I’m used to. I, for one, am all about it!

In the winter my skin tends to look a bit extra pale and wimpy. Pairing it up with a dark polish like a burgundy or even a brown would make my nails really stand out and look great on my pale hands. I think the dark nail polish also helps jewelry to stand out, and with some of the various make up games that are so every the top right now, having something a bit lower key is easier for me to handle at least – I can paint my nails, even if I can’t paint glitter on my eyelids.

No comments: