Monday, May 2, 2011

Make Up Games and Eye Shadow


One of the trickiest elements in my make up games these days is my eye shadow. I’m struggling with my eye shadow and trying very hard to remember the best ways to apply it, but not always finding success. I’ve discovered that the eye shadow methods I used when I was growing up and an a teenager aren’t working as well now. My eyes have changed just a tad as I grow older, and I know they will continue to change even more.

The challenge for me, and those like me, is adapting my make up to my changing face. Nobody’s face stays the same as they age, so it’s unreasonable to think that the make up games you’ve been playing for years are going to continue the same way over time. Already I’ve spotted a few wrinkles around my mouth and my lips don’t seem to be as red as they were just a few years ago. My skin looks a bit tired and not as refreshed, and now that my eyelids have changed shape just a bit, my make up games are going to have to change as well.

No comments: