Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Make Up Games and Glasses


I’ve had the hardest time getting into make up games because I also like to wear my glasses on a regular basis. My glasses are great for my early mornings, and often my days become so rushed and frantic, it’s really just not worth it to worry about my contacts. I leave the glasses on and because I’m wearing glasses, I don’t do much wit hmake up games. In fact, I don’t usually play any make up games at all in the mornings. I just go about my day without any make up at all.

I don’t think I look very good without make up in the mornings, but even that isn’t enough to make me feel motivated to put any make up on. What I really need is a new pair of glasses. If I had super cute new trendy glasses, I’d be able to find the sort of glasses that really need me to pull myself together and start dressing up. Once I feel like I’m looking great, I’ll be that much more motivated to work on some make up games in the mornings as well.

No comments: