Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make Up Games with New Make Up


Yesterday I bought new make up. I’ve wanted some new make up for awhile, and I’ll admit the make up I’m replacing isn’t even heavily used, much less worn out. I just finally decided it was time to quit messing around and start playing some serious make up games.

When I get home tonight, I’ll likely take my new purchase into the bathroom and start some serious new make up games. There’s just something special about playing make up games with new make up – it’s like a freshness and inspiration comes over you and you’re able to enjoy it that much more.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to focus enough on me and my appearance to start wearing my make up every day, but I hope I will. If I can master a five-minute face, it will be very easy to simply throw on some make up and get out the door looking far better than I would if I just left looking the way I am now.

No comments: