Saturday, August 29, 2009

Make Up Game and School


It’s time for back to school and for many of us, this means we’ll need to freshen up our make up skills. I don’t know about you, but I spent the better part of the summer lounging about without any make up on to speak of. The idea of pulling all the cosmetics back out of the drawer is a bit daunting, but it will be done. After all, when you start a new year of school, you should always look your best – how else can you be sure you’re making the very best impression on everyone there.

When it comes time for make up games at school, I like to keep it simple. I choose a base and powder combination. Smooth it on a clean face, blend and your foundation is set. Then, I put on a bit of powder blush. If I have time, I’ll spend a few minutes applying eyeshadow in neutral shades. However, most of the time, I just use my eyelash curler and then apply mascara. I finally put on a coat of lip gloss in the flavor of the day and I’m out the door…unless I decide to do my make up for the day at school or in the parking lot.

No comments: