Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Make Up Games and Breakouts


I hate break outs, yet I’ve been dealing with them for a while. The breakouts seem to be occurring around the hairline more than anything else, which makes me wonder if I’m sweating during the night or just releasing th normal oils in my hair during the day that is somehow causing the break outs? I’ve started a new make up regime to just cover the spots, but sometimes it can be hard to let the make up games cover up the spots. You’d rather just throw on some clothing and head into school without dramatic make up games.

Of course, make up games don’t have to be simple. When you have breakouts, they are often more noticeable to you than they are to others, or they are until you start picking at a breakout. When you pick at them, they grow increasingly red until everyone can see a big red mark on your face. Don’t pick at break outs and just us ea dab a concealer as part of your make up games to help hide that part of your look so that you can feature the parts of your face that actually look great.

No comments: