Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make Up Games and Sunscreen


I haven’t had very good luck finding a moisturizer that also contains sunscreen. The moisturizers I’ve been able to find tend to sweat off easily, especially those that are tinted. I’m not sure why that is, but living in a part of the world where summers have days well over ninety and plenty of humidity, my face stays moist and often a bit clammy all day every day. When I put on moisturizer, I want a type that makes my face feel clean and fresh while also protecting it from the sun.

Getting adequate sun protection can be hard enough if you’re outside as much as I am, which is why I try to work it in with my sunscreen. It doesn’t always work, but it’s always worth a try to apply the sunscreen through the moisturizer so that I don’t forget to put on sunscreen later when I’m outside for an extended period of time and so that I have protection for the shorter periods of time that I’m outside without applying a full sunscreen application.

No comments: